Master Diploma in VFX & 3D Animation
Course Overview :
Avish Educom’s Master Diploma in VFX & 3D Animation is a post-graduate level program that trains students in the field of visual effects and computer-generated imagery. It gives you in-depth expertise in the fundamentals and techniques of VFX, animation – 2D and 3D, typography, digital filmmaking, 3D Character Animation, Lighting and Rendering Models, Photogrammetry & 3D Printing and VFX Storytelling.
Students will become proficient in the usage of software applications that are considered industry standards, including Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Nuke, and others. The primary emphasis is placed on the development of the necessary technical skills and expertise required to create jaw-dropping visual effects for movies, television shows, video games, and other forms of media.
Course Objectives :
- Comprehending the numerous creative and digital technologies utilized in the animation industry.
- Acquiring an understanding of the various construction techniques used to create concept characters in animation.
- Developing a solid foundation of knowledge in 2D and 3D product design as well as 3D architecture visualisation.
- Acquiring expert-level expertise in software applications including Adobe Animate and Premiere, as well as iCloud, Realflow, Autodesk ZBrush, Blender, and Maya.
- Developing a high level of expertise in the 3D animation film industry’s character design and development process.
- Understanding the 3D Max methodology for modeling, simulation, and effects.
- Create a traditional animation portfolio to demonstrate your skills by the course’s conclusion.
As per the deemed-to-be-Universities or State Universities
Delivery Method :
The Master Diploma in VFX Animation course is delivered through a combination of lectures, practical workshops, and hands-on projects. Students will have access to industry-standard equipment and facilities, including design studios, access to various paid softwares, etc.. The course is designed to be highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for feedback and collaboration.
Learning Outcome :
- Comprehend the fundamentals of drawing, animation, and art direction.
- Gaining an advanced level of understanding in many software products such as Adobe Animate and Premiere, in addition to iCloud, Realflow, Autodesk ZBrush, Blender, and Maya
- Learn how to develop concepts for VFX projects, including storyboarding, visualising, and sketching.
- Developed strong proficiency in the 3D character design and development process used in the 3D animation film industry.
- Becoming familiar with the character animation tools, making animation using motion capture data, and gaining knowledge of how to create crowd simulation are all on the agenda.
- By the end of the class, you will be expected to have completed a conventional animation portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
Career Opportunities :
Students completing a diploma in VFX and 2D animation course will be well-equipped to pursue careers in a variety of areas within the . Advertising Agency, Animation Companies, Film Production Houses, Gaming Industry, Media, News and Magazines Agency. Certain Career options open to students after doing this course,
- Art Director
- 3D Animator
- BG Modeler
- Character Modeller
- Comic Book Artist
- Concept of Designer
- Film and Video Editor
- Game Developer
- Web Series Developer
- Storyboard Artist
- Technical director
- VFX Supervisor
- Industrial Designer
Alternatively, students may choose to start their own animation agency or work as freelancers.
Enroll in Graphics & Animation Course
Avish Educom offers comprehensive placement assistance to its students, connecting them with top companies and providing career guidance to embark a successful career.